Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Small Addictions RC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Small Addictions RC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Small Addictions RC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Small Addictions RC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Small Addictions RC and its subsidiaries.
- RISK OF LOSS
- All items purchased from Small Addictions RC are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of the order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
- Shipping laws are different in each country. Not all products on this website are able to be shipped internationally due to International shipping regulations. Small Addictions RC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Sales Tax
Small Addictions RC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Small Addictions RC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Small Addictions RC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Small Addictions RC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Small Addictions RC.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Small Addictions RC is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Small Addictions RC.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Small Addictions RC, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Small Addictions RC tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
Any and all warranty claims shall be handled by the customer directly through the manufacturer. We do not process or service any potential warranty claims. Please see your owners manual or visit the manufacturers website for their warranty departments.
- Return Policy
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail within 30 days, product MUST be UNOPENED, buyer pays shipping fees.
- Absolutely NO returns on any electronics: This includes but is not limited to: Batteries, Chargers, Motors, ESCs, Servos, Transmitters/Receivers, Radios, Ready to run vehicles, etc.
- For a full refund returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original unopened condition.
- We reserve the right to charge up to a 20% restocking fee.
- Original Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable, unless an item is damaged.
- If you received an item that is damaged or defective upon arrival, please call our Customer Service Department immediately @ 1-515-315-3269. It is important that you contact us before returning the item, so that we may assist you with return shipping fees. Before you call, please have your order number available. Please be prepared with a detailed description of the damage or defect before contacting us.